The biggest news coming out of the first night of The 2019 WWE Superstar Shakeup comes right before last night's main event where AJ Styles came to RAW from SmackDown LIVE. Styles teamed up with Roman Reigns & WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins to defeat Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley & Baron Corbin in the main event.
In other Superstar Shakeup news, it looks like SAnitY may have split up as leader Eric Young was sent to RAW from SmackDown LIVE. There is no word yet on the status of Killian Dain & Alexander Wolfe. Young's move to Monday Night RAW was announced in a graphic during last night's show, as seen below.
Lacey Evans also joined the red brand in The 2019 WWE Superstar Shakeup. Evans had been a free agent since coming to RAW from NXT. Evans defeated Natalya on last night's RAW to become The New #1 Contender to RAW & SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch for The RAW Women's Title. There is no word yet on when Evans vs. Lynch will take place, but more information will be provided once it is made available.
Ricochet, Aleister Black, Lars Sullivan & EC3 are all part of Monday Night RAW as is Lacey Evans. According to The WWE website, they are now officially on the red brand after floating between shows for the past few months since coming up from NXT.
The updated list of roster changes on the first night of The 2019 WWE Superstar Shakeup looks like this:
- Lacey Evans goes to RAW from NXT
- Ricochet goes to RAW from NXT
- Aleister Black goes to RAW from NXT
- EC3 goes to RAW from NXT
- Lars Sullivan goes to RAW from NXT
- Eric Young goes to RAW from SmackDown LIVE
- Naomi goes to RAW from SmackDown LIVE
- The Usos go to RAW from SmackDown LIVE
- The Miz goes to RAW from SmackDown LIVE
- Rey Mysterio goes to RAW from SmackDown LIVE
- Andrade & Zelina Vega go to RAW from SmackDown LIVE
- Cedric Alexander goes to RAW from 205 Live
- NXT Tag Team Champions The Viking Experience [The War Raiders (Erik f.k.a. Hanson & Ivar f.k.a. Rowe)] go to RAW from NXT
Below are a few clips of Evans & Styles on last night's RAW from The Bell Centre in Montreal: