WWE Star Says He "Tried" To Go Back To NXT
WWE News

WWE Star Says He "Tried" To Go Back To NXT

By sonofgod210 · Sunday, February 10, 2019 · 0 Comments

Tye Dillinger
Tye Dillinger has been out of action since October 2018 after undergoing hand surgery, but as of last month he was reportedly close to getting cleared and was expected to return to the road for WWE within the next several weeks.

Just recently, a fan on Twitter asked Dillinger, "Would you go back to NXT, if it would be possible?" Dillinger retweeted it and responded, "Tried."

Before moving to SmackDown LIVE in April Of 2017, Dillinger was wildly popular on The NXT Brand, but that momentum didn't quite carry over once he made the jump to the main roster. Lack of any kind of sustainable push and TV time seem to be two of the biggest reasons why.

Dillinger did make a surprise appearance at an NXT Live Event last May, but that was obviously just a one-off appearance.









  • #591 – WrestleMania Weekend Recap, Latest On Bret Hart Attacker

  • Recap of WrestleMania 35 and NXT Take Over, Bret Hart Attacker Felt It Was "The Right Moment" For The Assault, Batista Announces His Retirement, and more. WWE Slam Crate Winner Announced and WrestleMania Grades. Plus your emails, phone calls, and social media.
    WWE Podcast
    Subscribe To Our Podcast
    itunes
    Listen to Stitcher
    xml