Ring Of Honor's annual PPV Event known as Final Battle will be emanating from The Manhattan Center's Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on December 14th. As previously reported, two matches have been announced for the show. One match will see Zack Sabre Jr. take on Jonathan Gresham, while the other match will see ROH Women Of Honor World Champion Sumie Sakai defend her ROH Women Of Honor World Title in a Four Corner Survival Match. While Madison Rayne has since been revealed as one of the participants, ROH will announce the other participants in the coming weeks.
During the most recent edition of The Wrestling Observer Radio Program, Dave Meltzer talked about The ROH Final Battle card and revealed more matches that will reportedly be taking place on the show including the match for The ROH World Title. Below are the matches that Dave Meltzer revealed will be taking place during The PPV:
- Jay Lethal (c) vs. Cody Rhodes for The ROH World Title
- Jeff Cobb (c) vs. Adam Page for The ROH World Television Title
- Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky vs. The Young Bucks vs. The Briscoes in a Ladder Match
- Jonathan Gresham vs. Zack Sabre Jr. in a Submission Match
- Matt Taven vs. Dalton Castle
- Sumie Sakai (c) vs. Madison Rayne vs. TBA vs. TBA for The ROH Women Of Honor World Title