Owens Pulled From WWE MMC, Night 4 Winners, Viewership Up & More
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Night 4 of WWE's Mixed Match Challenge Season 2 saw two teams pick up wins - Braun Strowman & Ember Moon and WWE Champion AJ Styles & Charlotte Flair. Monster Eclipse (Braun Strowman & Ember Moon) defeated Team B'N'B (Finn Balor & Bayley) while Fenomenal Flair (WWE Champion AJ Styles & Charlotte Flair) defeated Fabulous Truth (R-Truth & Carmella).
Live Facebook Watch viewership for this week's episode peaked at 72,000 viewers. This is up from last week's 42,800 viewers and up from the week 1 viewers, which peaked at 52,400 live viewers.
Next week's MMC episode will feature The Miz & Asuka vs. Rusev & Lana plus Natalya & her new partner vs. Bobby Lashley & Mickie James. Natalya is in need of a partner as Kevin Owens is currently out of action with a knee injury. The WWE website has confirmed that Owens has been pulled from the tournament. The finals of the round-robin style tournament will be taking place at The WWE TLC PPV Event on December 16th from San Jose, California. Below are the latest standings for Season 2 of WWE MMC along with videos and photos from last night's episode and tweets announcing next week's matches:
- Braun Strowman & Ember Moon (2 wins, 0 losses)
- Bobby Lashley & Mickie James (1 win, 0 losses)
- Kevin Owens & Natalya (0 wins, 1 loss)
- Jinder Mahal & Alicia Fox (0 wins, 2 losses)
- Finn Balor & Bayley (1 win, 1 loss)
- WWE Champion AJ Styles & Charlotte Flair (2 wins, 0 losses)
- The Miz & Asuka (1 win, 0 losses)
- Jimmy Uso & Naomi (1 win, 1 loss)
- R-Truth & Carmella (0 wins, 2 losses)
- Rusev & Lana (0 wins, 1 loss)