Backstage News on John Cena's Updated WWE Schedule
Sunday, January 7, 2018
According to backstage reports, John Cena's WWE schedule is expected to pick up after the Royal Rumble PPV Event. John Cena is still currently being billed as a free agent, but he is currently scheduled to work several RAW exclusive events going into WrestleMania 34.
It was previously reported that Cena was recently confirmed for the 30-Man Royal Rumble Match for later this month and he was also announced to be appearing at WWE Fastlane PPV, which is a SmackDown Exclusive Event and the final PPV before WrestleMania 34. He will also be appearing at the RAW's 25th Anniversary Show on January 22nd.
Below is John Cena's updated WWE Schedule:
- January 22nd in New York City = RAW 25th Anniversary Show
- January 28th in Philadelphia = Royal Rumble PPV
- January 29th in Philadelphia = RAW
- February 5th in Des Moines, IA = RAW
- February 11th in Fresno, CA = RAW Live Event
- February 12th in San Jose, CA = RAW
- February 18th in Prescott, AZ = RAW Live Event
- February 19th in Phoenix, AZ = RAW
- February 26th in Anaheim, CA = RAW
- March 11th in Columbus, OH = SmackDown's Fastlane PPV
- April 8th in New Orleans = WrestleMania 34 PPV