Updated Card for the Upcoming WWE Clash of Champions PPV
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Last night on SmackDown Live, SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon made a few changes and modified some matches for the upcoming WWE Clash of Champions PPV. Shane McMahon announced on last night's show that the SmackDown Women's Title Match will now be a Lumberjack Match. Shane McMahon also announced that he will be the special guest referee for the match where Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn will take on Randy Orton & Shinsuke Nakamura. The stipulations of the match is if Owens & Sami lose the match they will be fired not only from SmackDown Live but from all of WWE.
It was also announced that the SmackDown Tag Team Title Match will now be a Fatal Four Way Match and the United States Title Match will now be a Triple Threat Match. Clash of Champions will be taking place on December 17 from the TD Garden in Boston.
With that now known, below is the updated card for the upcoming WWE Clash of Champions PPV:
WWE Title Match
- AJ Styles (c) vs. Jinder Mahal
SmackDown Women's Title Match (Lumberjack Match)
- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Natalya
WWE United States Title Match (Triple Threat Match)
- Baron Corbin (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Bobby Roode
SmackDown Tag Team Title Match (Fatal Four Way Match)
- The Usos (c) vs. Rusev & Aiden English vs. The New Day vs. Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens vs. Randy Orton & Shinsuke Nakamura (Special Referee: SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon) (If Owens & Sami lose the match they will be fired from WWE)