Spoilers for the 11/9 & 11/16 Episodes of Impact Wrestling
Sunday, November 12, 2017
Impact wrestling recently showcased their biggest event of the year, Bound For Glory. Following last Sunday night's Bound For Glory PPV which emanated from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Impact Wrestling held a taping for their November 9th and November 16th episodes.
Below is the complete spoilers for the November 9th and November 16th episodes of Impact Wrestling:
- Taijaro def. Phil Atlas. Taijaro wins with a fireman’s carry & drops Atlas on his knee. Nice match by Atlas.
November 9th and November 16th episodes of Impact Wrestling:
- Eli Drake comes out with Chris Adonis. Adonis sings the praises of Eli Drake. Eli takes his jacket off and throws it to the outside. The jacket hits a floor director while he was down to fix the camera cable. Eli said that he has the night off because there is nobody left to challenge him. He trashes and bad mouths Canada. Petey Williams comes out and challenges Eli Drake to a championship match. Eli said that he will give him a shot, but maybe by next week. Petey heads to the ring and sets up Eli for a Canadian Destroyer, but Adonis pulls Drake out to safety. Jeremy Borash announces that the match will happen next week. Also, during the break Johnny Impact was shown talking to someone looking for Alberto.
- Matt Sydal def. Sonjay Dutt. Jimmy Jacobs has joined the commentary team, but leaves minutes after. Sydal was very aggressive working over Sonjay’s leg even outside of the ring. Sydal won with The Shooting Star Press. EC3 comes down after the match with his Grand Title and runs Matt down for choking during big matches before leaving.
- Eddie Edwards def. El Hijo Del Fantasma (GHC Championship Match). Borash comes down to the ring with a representative from Pro Wrestling Noah. JB took care of the in-ring introductions. Eddie retained with Die Hard. Solid match and they shook hands afterward.
- OVE & Sami Callihan def. Ray Steele, Phil Atlas, and Marcus. The tag champs and Sami wins this squash match. LAX: Konnan, Ortiz, & Santana comes out to confront them after the match and Homicide appeared from the other side. LAX got the better of the exchange. Homicide sets up Sami for the Gringo Killer, but Sami was pulled outside and Sami spats at LAX.
- Mckenzie Mitchell interviews Global Forged winner Hakim Zane, but Johnny Impact just tosses him aside to the ground. Alberto shows up and they brawl backstage and fight everywhere, even the outside of the building. They eventually head to the ring where Alberto trashes the fans and the company before teasing a fight, but he turns to leave. Johnny tells him that he is not even the pride of his father, which caused Alberto to get in the ring where they brawled even more. Alberto does the cross arm breaker in the ropes on the outside to Impact before the referees finally sent him away.
- Jeremy Borash stands in the ring and introduces Gail Kim. JB says that someone wants to introduce someone in the back. Allie comes down to the ring. Gail gives a speech to young women to follow their dreams like she did. Gail thanks Trish Stratus, Lita, Awesome Kong, and Taryn Terrell, then relinquishes the Knockouts Championship.
- Dan Lambert comes down to the ring and trashes Canada and the fans, then he demands that Impact grant Bobby Lashley his release. Moose arrives to beat up Dan until Lashley, King Mo and other members of American Top Team attacks him from behind. James Storm comes down to help and smashes a beer bottle in one of their faces.
- Desmond Xavier, Sonjay Dutt, and Garza Jr. def. Trevor Lee, Andrew Everett, and Taiji Ishimori. The faces got the win after Lee and Everett had trouble working with Ishimori.
- EC3 def. Fallah Bahh to retain the Impact Grand Championship. Bahh was very over with the crowd who chanted “BAHH! BAHH!” for his offense. Bahh won the first round and EC3 got the second round. In the third, Bahh was going for a second rope Banzai Drop, but EC3 moved and rolled him up to retain.
- LAX: Homicide, Santana, and Ortiz (w/Konnan) def. OVE and Sami Callihan. It was a straight up regular match with no stipulations and Diamante was not in ringside again.
- Eli Drake (w/Chris Adonis) def. Petey Williams to retain the Impact Wrestling Championship. Great, great match. The outcome never really seemed in doubt, but Petey hit a Canadian Destroyer for a very close near fall. He tried for another, but Eli reversed it into The Gravy Train for the win.
One Night Only:
- Alberto El Patron def. James Storm. This was the last match of the night. A long solid match with Alberto winning. Storm was tied upside down on the second rope allowing Alberto to hit The Double Stomp off the top rope for the win. The crowd was split for both men.