INDY NEWS: Former TNA Talent Injured Tonight, Former Knockout Returns
Monday, March 06, 2017
In the main event of the I Believe in Wrestling event at the Team Vision Dojo in Orlando, FL, Jesse Neal may have broken his ankle in a No Disqualifications match with SCW Florida Heavyweight Champion Rhett Giddins. The match was stopped immediately, and we'll have an update on Jesse's condition soon. Jesse Neal recently returned to Orlando and has been becoming very active.
Full I Believe in Wrestling results:
1. Jonny Vandal pinned CJ O'Doyle
2. Amber Nova pinned Raegan Fire
3. Tyranus pinned Rey Xion
4. Chico Adams & Faris Hakeem & Nick Nero beat La Dinamita Solar & Alex Todd & Jason Dugan
5. Mila Naniki & Aria Blake beat Kaci Lennox & Layne Rosario
6. Leo O'Farrell beat JD Amazing via DQ
7. Chasyn Rance & Aaron Epic beat Chris Silvio & Carlos Gabriel
8. SCW Florida Heavyweight Champion Rhett Giddins beat Jesse Neal via referee stoppage in a No DQ match
BELIEVE returns to the Team Vision Dojo on March 17
Tonight, former TNA iMPACT Knockout Santana Garrett, once known as Brittany, returned to face TNA Knockout Women's Champion Rosemary. In a match that fans are speaking very highly about, Rosemary picked up the victory. Apparently, this won't be Santana's only appearance.